Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Good Life

 
Living a good life means, appreciating the little things in life and always thinking in a positive light. Being able to do some of the things that I most enjoy which consists of reading, drawing, traveling, and spending time with my support system; my friends and family. 

I live a good life by setting goals and having motivation to reach the goals I've set in my life. To strive for these goals and never give up on them. Just being thankful for having a roof over my head and clothes on my back. 
 
In order to create the conditions in my life so that I can live a good life I need a support system which consists of my family and friends that care for me and want to see me succeed in life. They also motivate me to continue on with my goals.

The advances in technology help me to live a good life in contemporary society. Through the advances of technology I am able to communicate with friends and family no matter where I am.

Money is what makes it hard to live a good life in society today. Since the economy is doing bad, there was a point where I thought I could not afford college.

People that have pessimistic view on life are people I believe are not living a good life because they would see only the bad sides and not the good; the positive.

3 comments:

  1. You have the determination to succeed and that is perhaps the most important contributing factor to success. It's important to have friends and family and to have good relations with them as you do.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Appreciating what you have in life is KEY* to living a good life, and working hard to achieve your goals is also important to give yourself a better life.

    Eva Velez

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you that money makes life harder. when I see people going crazy to get money and others including me not been able to reach our goals (at one point of our lifes) just for money it is frustating. Society has forget the real important things of life and is trying to replace them for a peace of paper.

    ReplyDelete